PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WE HAVE MADE AN EFORT TO KEEP THEM CLEAR AND SIMPLE, THEY CONTAIN MUCH USEFUL INFORMATION ON WHAT TO EXPECT WITH INTERNET BIDDING.
1. INTERNET DIFICULTIES. The Internet is prone to slow downs and outages and so Todd's Auctions and Interbid wishes to warn users that it may not be possible to bid over the Internet at an auction.
2. AUCTION INFORMATION. Intending bidders need to be aware of the information about the auction available from the www.toddsauctions.com.au web site, in particular where a buyers premium is payable, what taxes are payable, the methods of payment and times of inspection and collection. Bidders are advised that there may be an additional charge, if Todd's Auctions are required to pack up goods for shipping.
3. FAULTS AND MIDESCRIPTION RULE. All lots are sold as they are, and the sale shall not be invalidated by reason of any defect or faults in any of the lots by reason of, any of the lots being incorrectly described in the catalogue or elsewhere, or missing parts or quantities, and neither the sellers nor the Auctioneer shall pay compensation in respect of any faults or errors of description, parts or quantities.
4. AUCTIONEERS DISCRETION. The auctioneer has total discretion in choosing to accept a bid and may, without giving any reason, refuse to accept the bidding of any person or persons.
5. AUCTION TRACE. A detailed trace of the events at the auction is available from the bidding client software. People viewing this trace are advised that Internet delays and the response time of the webcaster and auctioneer mean that bid limits often appear to have been ignored for a while. In particular the trace often shows a bid limit not acted on even though it arrived well before the auctioneer called "Gone". Bidders are advised to bid as early as possible and to use the bid stack to place a limit and have the system bid for you.
6. REGISTRATION. All bidders are required to register well before the auction. By accepting these terms and conditions you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and able to enter a legally binding contract, that you will be financially responsible for your use of the Interbid auction system and that you will be responsible for any usage by minors or any other party of these auction services under your name or account. So please guard your password like you would a pin number on a bank account and do not leave your computer unattended while logged into the system. By accepting these terms and conditions you give permission to Interbid to use the supplied address and other details for verification purposes.READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE AUCTION SYSTEM. BY SELECTING THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON BELOW, YOU AGREE TO ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SELECT THE "DECLINE" BUTTON.